Best Car Insurance at the Best Rates – The Insurance Store of CT
Looking for car insurance in East Hartford? Call Sheri Wilson at The Insurance Store of CT. Let The Insurance Store shops the best carriers for the lowest possible rates around. Do terms like liability and comprehensive confuse you? What minimum coverages am I looking at? How much car insurance is enough?
In Connecticut, you are required to have liability car insurance at the following minimum limits:
- $20,000 for bodily injury, per person per accident.
- $40,000 for bodily injury, total per accident.
- $10,000 for property damage per accident.
The state of Connecticut also requires you to carry uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage to help with your medical bills after an accident caused by either:
- An uninsured driver.
- A driver who does not have adequate insurance coverage to pay your medical bills.
Your uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage must have the minimum coverage amounts of:
- $20,000 per person.
- $40,000 total per accident.
Optional Car Insurance
Connecticut car insurance companies typically offer several other optional types of auto insurance coverage. These include:
- Collision – This will help cover accident-related damages to your car.
- Comprehensive – This will help cover damages to your car that are not related to traffic accidents, such as theft-related damages.
- Rental car.
- Emergency road service.
Connecticut does not require you to purchase collision and comprehensive insurance. However, your bank or finance company will require you to purchase both collision and comprehensive coverage IF your car is under a loan or lease agreement.
The rates you pay depending on the value of your vehicle and the zip code of your neighborhood. The Insurance Store of CT is a great place to start saving on the insurance you need and want. You may find other perks to that will lower your rates and obtain discounts. Ask Sheri how.
Sheri Wilson has twenty years of experience providing clients in the greater Hartford area with great insurance coverage. The Insurance Store of Connecticut is ready to help you with all of your future insurance needs. The Insurance Store of Connecticut 303 East Center St, Manchester, CT 06040.