Protect Your Assets with Business Insurance
The Insurance Store of CT will find the best Business Insurance at the lowest rates in greater Hartford. If you are opening a business in Hartford or East Hartford CT, make sure you have the right business insurance coverage. Make an appointment to see the friendly staff at The Insurance Store of CT. Sheri Wilson and her friendly staff would like to talk about protecting your Connecticut business. We offer general business coverage as well as more specialized policies, namely:
- Commercial Property Insurance – Protects your building, equipment, inventory, furniture, landscaping, loss of income.
- General Liability Insurance – Bodily injury, restitution for death; property damage or loss of use of that property.
- Excess Liability Insurance – Umbrella insurance – protects against a catastrophic loss, covers legal costs.
- Commercial Vehicle Insurance – Covers your vehicles and your employees from property and liability issues.
- Workers Compensation Insurance – Protects employees from workplace accidents, medical care and compensation for lost income for those that have been injured while on the job.
- Bonds – Contract Bonds, Maintenance Bonds, Payment Bonds, Performance Bonds, Surety Bonds.
- Directors and Officers Insurance – Protects against wrongful acts made by board directors and executives.
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance – Protection against discrimination claims, wage disputes, sexual harassment, emotional distress, negligent hiring or promotion.
- Errors and Omission Insurance – Malpractice or professional liability insurance.
- Group Benefits – Health, Retirement, Workers compensation, Dental, and voluntary products.
Your business is a huge investment, your financial life line. With all you have invested in your business, you owe it to yourself to protect your interests. Manchester CT office is minutes from any town in the greater Hartford area. Please call us today: 860-645-1960. You can trust The Insurance Store of CT for all your business insurance needs.