Do you have the right business insurance? Opening a new business in Connecticut requires careful planning, strategic alliances, and luck. There are many kinds of Business Insurance policies out there – do you know which one is right for you? You have too much invested to leave the future of your company to chance. As a business owner you know there are specific risks to your type of business, and every type of business has different coverage needs. Work with The Insurance Store of Connecticut to manage your risks so you can focus on long term business growth and success. We save you time and money by doing comparison shopping so you can tend to your new endeavors. We quote your policy with up to 9 different companies so that you can be confident that you are getting the best rate. We offer professional customer service to hundreds of local CT businesses. We help save your business money so you can enjoy the fruits of your labor.
We offer general business coverage as well as more specialized policies, namely:
- Commercial Property Insurance – Protects your building, equipment, inventory, furniture, landscaping, loss of income.
- General Liability Insurance – Bodily injury, restitution for death; property damage or loss of use of that property.
- Excess Liability Insurance – Umbrella insurance – protects against a catastrophic loss, covers legal costs.
- Commercial Vehicle Insurance – Covers your vehicles and your employees from property and liability issues.
- Workers Compensation Insurance – Protects employees from workplace accidents, medical care and compensation for lost income for those that have been injured while on the job.
- Bonds – Contract Bonds, Maintenance Bonds, Payment Bonds, Performance Bonds, Surety Bonds.
- Directors and Officers Insurance – Protects against wrongful acts made by board directors and executives.
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance – Protection against discrimination claims, wage disputes, sexual harassment, emotional distress, negligent hiring or promotion.
- Errors and Omission Insurance – Malpractice or professional liability insurance.
- Group Benefits – Health, Retirement, Workers compensation, Dental, and voluntary products.
Your business is your financial life line. With all you have invested in your business, you owe it to yourself to protect your interests. You can trust The Insurance Store of CT for all your business insurance needs. The Insurance Store of Connecticut, 303 East Center St. Manchester, CT 06040. Call 860-645-1960 or Request A Quote.